Thursday, May 23, 2013

For Sarae`

X-Men (Evolutions)
Platinum Pacifistic

~Wolverine~

I hated going on these 'meets' with Xavier. Usually I don't have to; everyone knows I'm not the best person to be the 'face' of the Institute. But, everyone else was busy, so here I stood, next to the car, as the Professor talked to a mutant in a coffee shop. I try to look as least menacing as possible, but I doubt it's working. Two kids walk by as I lean my head back and look at the sky.

"Ali! What are you doing!?"

I look back down and see one of the kids standing right in front of me.

"What do you want, Kid?" I ask.

"Your bones are all metal." She says distractedly. 

Now, I can honestly say I wasn't expecting that for an answer. The the girl's friend panics, there's no other word for it. 

"Ali!" she screeches, then she grabs the girl, Ali apparently, and drags her away. "Time to go. Bye now, Sir!" The panic'ed teen all but yells as she drags her friend away.

"Logan?" I hear Xavier's voice in my head say. "Are you okay?"

"Fine." I answer, "I just had a little girl tell me I had metal bones."

"A mutant?"

"Probably. You want me to follow her?"

"Please."~
_________________________________________________________________________________

~Megan~

Okay...My friend, has officially gone insane! Granted, she's always been a little weird, mutant thing aside, but  now she's gone completely insane! I mean, telling some weird guy you see on the street that he has metal bones!? Who does that!?

"But he did have metal bones!"

"OMG! Can you read minds now too?"
"No, you're just talking out loud again."

"Oh...well...I do that when I'm completely freaking OUT!!"

"Sorry."

"You don't look sorry!"

"Metal bones, Megan!"

"SO! That means he's probably  a mutant!"

"Yeah, most likely. Is that a bad thing?"

"What if he's one of those psycho terrorist mutants?"

"He didn't look like a terrorist to me."

"Well he did to me! He was scary looking!"

"No he wasn't!"

"You only saw the Metal bones, didn't you?"

"Just think about what I could do with that!"

"I'm thinking about what he could do to you!

"You're freaking out."

"Of course I'm freaking out! You should bee freaking out! Why arn't you freaking out!?"

"Fear is the mind killer."

"UHG!" Oh, great, now she's laughing. "This is serious, Ali!" 

"I know." suddenly she's calm. Now she's concerned? "But, what is freaking going to accomplish?"

"Oh, I don't know... maybe encourage you to get as far away from that guy as we can!?"

"Ha! Well... that's not gonna happen."

"What?"

"He's totally following us."

I stop walking, a chill runs down my spine. I jerk my head around to look behind us and.... see nothing. "There's no one there!" I can't believe she'd try and scare me like that!

"Well of course not..." I'm going to kill her. "He's over there." she points up at a building across the street.

"How...never mind, I don't really care how you know that." She then starts waving in that direction so I grab her arm, "Stop that! Okay, we're running now." I drag her along as I run!.

"Megan!"

"No talking, running!"

-----------
Hope this pleases you Sarae`, I'll try and write more later.





2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you! I can't wait for the rest. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moremore, yes please! :)

    (According to captcha, "andwiro appears". Where, I don't know, but there he/she/it is.)

    ReplyDelete