Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hello, I like Youtube

I am on Youtube way to often to be healthy, and always find videos I just love and want to show to everyone, so i'll run around my house with my laptop trying to show everyone the greatness of what I found. My sister will get bored in 3 seconds, my dad will watch but then stare blankly at me like I just killed his brain cells, and my mom will just outright refuse to watch. So to satisfy my desire to share, i'm starting this blog thing about videos I like.
So for my first post, I am going to start with one of my ultimate favorites: Team Four Star's Dragon ball z abridged.
I love this specific one the most, I just cant get enough of it! I even got my sister to watch the ENTIRE thing, which if you knew my sister, is an impressive feat. But of course we can't forget the best of Vegeta.
And of course we can't forget poor innocent Gohan



Team Four Star is the best, their voice acting is spot on, their editing awe inspiring,  and their jokes are something i'll never forget, and something I will repeat and use every chance I get. XD
If you liked these vids please support team four star and watch the whole series. These vids are just a sample of the awesomeness that is team four star.
I was planing on posting some more videos now, but after searching, I can't find anything that can match or even be considered after these.
I hope you enjoyed, thanks for watching, adios amigos!

3 comments: