Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tribute Thursday

It's Alliteration.

So today I'm going to do star wars tributes, because I was working on my star wars fan-comic today and have it on my mind. Also, fair warning, I love star wars, so i'm probably going to be doing more star wars posts later on as well.
I love Luke Skywalker, and at this point in time, this is my favorite tribute to him:
A lot of people just put a bunch of clips with a song and call it good, But this one is different, the words in the song match whats being shown and I always really appreciate that. I've never heard this song before this video, but I think it really matches Luke. Another thing I love about this video is the inclusion of the prequels  I know, everyone hates the prequels, but I like them, i love all the Jedi scenes, but i'm getting off topic. I love how they are included in this video. That is all.

This next video I just think is fun. I don't like the cuss words at all, but the awesome chick coolness called to me and won me over:

And that's it for today. Hope you enjoyed.
Tomorrow is "Free for all Friday". lol, i don't know.
Adios Amigos!

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Glob! I LOVE that Luke video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.K. We need a movie marathon while Hayli's here. I don't think she's seen all of these and I know I can never watch them enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know she hasn't, cause I asked her. I got her to watch episode one when she stayed with us, haven't been able to show her the rest. I love her reactions to it because she has no idea whats going to happen.

      Delete