Wednesday, February 20, 2013

War Wednesday

I couldn't think of a witty name, so I went in search of videos with war in the title. Now I kinda like it, so maybe I'll do war/battle videos for Wednesday.

But speaking of video; todays video features FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Roy is my favorite character from that show. I've never actually seen all of FMA Brotherhood, but I read the Manga, and I saw the previous FMA.
This video is called "Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - This is War"
By sibyl3000

3 comments:

  1. Wow, they timed the clips with the music so perfectly it made me cry. T_T


    Good thing I've watched it all, that had major spoilers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, should I put a warning about that for people? Not that anyone but you or lisa read my blog XD

      Delete
    2. Also, your crying at this video pleases me. Mwa ha ha ha haaaa

      Delete